Back to Top

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

     Welcome back from Christmas break. I hope everybody had a great time. I trust all of you rested up and of course reviewed all we have been doing on my blog over the break. Heheheheheheheheh...ok I am pretty sure nobody did, but I can dream...right?!
      This week will be a bit different. Wednesday Ms. Newnham will be visiting you instead of me and Thursday we will be having a Science Discovery Day. There will be several different presenters ready to share what they know about science and how it applies to real life things. I hope you all will enjoy this treat and I know you will be on your best behavior! I have been bragging about how great all of the students here at Harrison are.
       This week and next we will be wrapping up topics: 4th, the digestive system; 3rd, resources; 2nd, matter; 1st, seasons; and 5th circulatory and respiratory systems. And those classes that have been studying scientific method be ready to take a little test on the steps and what they mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment